Region: South West
Job reference: NFAR01898
Closing date: 28th February 2021
The NFU Mutual is the UK’s Which recommended insurer of the year 2020 and also the UK leading agricultural insurer. We are a business where honesty, integrity, trust and personal service lies at the heart of our values. For over 100 years we have put our customers at the centre of our focus, which is what we attribute our success to. We dedicate ourselves on providing the highest levels for customer service to establish and maintain long lasting relationships with our customers.
As an Account Executive within our growing team, you will play a key role in the success of an established and expanding local business, contributing to the smooth running of the office and ensuring that our customers are at the heart of everything we do. You will be customer facing and the first point of contact when customer call or walk into the office. You will handle all general enquire, new business opportunities along with general office duties.
Your key roles with include:
• Handling customers enquiries, policy alterations and renewals
• Spotting cross-selling opportunities for the Agency
• Handle premium collection
• Obtain customer appointments for our Financial Advisor
• Prospecting for new business opportunities
• Acquire and maintain knowledge of NFU Mutual General Insurance products.
• Working within a compliance framework which is regulated by the agency and the Financial Conduct Authority FCA
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate which has (but not essential):
• Sales and customer service experience
• Be a confident & effective communicator, both written and verbal.
• Have good IT skills.
• Enjoy problem solving and work as part of small team.
• Have a flexible and open attitude.
• Be prompt, reliable and trustworthy.
• Be organised and able to work to deadlines as required,
• Have the ability to manage your own workload and prioritise accordingly
• A minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent)
What we have to offer you:
Professional, hardworking yet supportive and friendly environment with a strong team ethos and ethical practices. To allow you to perform to your best, we will invest in your personal development and provide a comprehensive training plan. Long-term career development opportunities, with high-level sales training.
Full time Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Salary range: £17,000 to £20,000 depending on experience.
Benefits: 21 days holiday including bank holidays
Pension contribution negotiable
Application closing date 28th February 2021
Please note, you will be employed by an Agent of NFU Mutual and not by NFU Mutual directly.
Build your own insurance business with the support of NFU Mutual.
Just imagine; running your own successful business, leading from the front, driving your own strategies, managing your own personal and professional time. Most of all, being in control of your own destiny. All this plus the support of a trusted UK insurer. Well, now is your chance.
We've opportunities for commercial leaders with ambitions to run an established insurance business to join our Agency Network as an Agent and Appointed Representative of NFU Mutual.