Region: South West
Job reference: ANEE00010
Closing date: 30th April 2021
For over 100 years, NFU Mutual have insured Britain's farming communities. Now, our customers come from all walks of life, but our ethos is the same – honesty, fairness and trust. We believe in taking the time to find products and services to meet our client’s needs, inspiring trust and building long term relationships by exceeding expectations.
As their local agency in Warminster, we have an exciting vacancy for a Commercial Account Handler to join our successful and expanding business. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will undertake the ongoing responsibility and management of our farming and commercial customers.
This will include;
• Servicing and renewing our existing book of commercial customers
• Securing new commercial business opportunities
• Providing technical advice to ensure our customers insurance needs are met
• Identifying cross selling opportunities and cover gaps
• Supporting the Agency in achieving its Financial Services target by securing referrals for the Financial Adviser
• Introduce our Health & Safety, offering to new and existing clients
In order to be considered for this vacancy, you will need to;
• Have previous experience in account management and commercial insurance
• Be an organised individual and be able to prioritise your own work load
• Have a keen eye for detail
• Be able to build and retain long term relationships with our customers
• Be driven to meet and exceed expectations
Full training in a friendly and supportive environment will be provided as well on-going personal development.
This is a full-time position of 38.75 hours a week. Although part time hours of 4 days a week would be considered for the right applicant.
Salary is dependent on experience
Closing Date: 30th April
To apply, please email your CV along with salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01985 845116 for more information.
Please note, you will be employed by an Agent of NFU Mutual and not by NFU Mutual directly.
Build your own insurance business with the support of NFU Mutual.
Just imagine; running your own successful business, leading from the front, driving your own strategies, managing your own personal and professional time. Most of all, being in control of your own destiny. All this plus the support of a trusted UK insurer. Well, now is your chance.
We've opportunities for commercial leaders with ambitions to run an established insurance business to join our Agency Network as an Agent and Appointed Representative of NFU Mutual.