We have a fantastic and exciting opportunity for a driven, target focused Sales Professional to join our growing, successful team here at the South Cotswolds NFU Mutual Agency based at one of our sites in Chippenham, Swindon or Wotton-under-Edge.
- Prospecting activities; pro-actively prospect private clients in line with our acceptance criteria in order to develop a sales pipeline of quality prospects sufficient to achieve new business targets.
- Delivery of new business; review and identify the personal insurance needs of prospects and advise on NFU Mutual insurance products, seeking opportunities to differentiate our offering to add value and win
sustainable new business.
- Transact business compliantly within FCA requirements and always with a ‘customer-centric’ approach.
- Introduce the full-range of NFU Mutual products; including Financial Services and our range of Motor and Personal General Insurance products.
- Work effectively within a team; handing over new clients to a truly customer focused team of Service, Claims and Account Management colleagues in the Agency, they will ensure that the new business you worked so hard to generate is well looked after and retained come renewal.
- Develop knowledge and expertise; utilise the extensive training, support and resources available both within the Agency and wider NFU Mutual in order to develop an in-depth understanding of our NFU Mutual Bespoke product and the associated NFU Mutual insurance products.
What we’re looking for:
- A person with a proven track record of selling with real drive, energy and enthusiasm or be willing to develop their skills to deliver sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, & relationship building abilities.
- Pro-activity, and the ability to work independently to develop a pipeline of prospects and drive your own sales performance.
- Experience of and an understanding of the insurance/financial services sector preferable, but not essential.
- Strong I.T. literacy; social media skills an advantage.
- Minimum of Grade C in GCSE Math’s and English (or equivalent).
- Full driving license and access to your own car for client visits.
Our commitment to you:
- Professional, hardworking yet supportive and friendly environment, with a strong team ethos and ethical practices.
- Competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience), and an incentive scheme to reward high performance.
- Long-term career development opportunities, with high-level sales training and funded CII examinations.
- Pension Contributions & Employee Benefits Schemes.
- 25 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays).
To apply please email your CV & covering letter to: email@example.com
The application process will consist of a two-stage interview.
Advert closing date: 31st January 2022
Please note, you will be employed by an Agent of NFU Mutual and not by NFU Mutual directly.